• Attention! If you want to see both (Russian and English) localizations of the forum, go to the profile preferences and select "Display nodes in all languages". By default, you are shown the localization that corresponds to your interface language.

Внимание! Если вы хотите видеть обе (Русскую и Английскую) локализации форума, пройдите в настройки профиля и выберите пункт «Отображать разделы на всех языках». По умолчанию, вам отображается та локализация, которая соответствует вашему языку интерфейса.

TON will be released in September!

cave-nick

Hamster
Threads
OK, guys, I have found this message in @tonboard Telegram channel and I'm wondering if I should trust it

Breaking! The development of the core TON technology is almost completed, according to sources close to Telegram. The release should be rolled out by 1 September 2019. It will include the code of a node and the network validation module. The TON team is finalizing the documentation for these instruments. This will be the final release before the launch of the main network. The main network will go live after public tests.

cave-nick

Hamster
Threads

LuckyDay

Hamster
Threads
Good news for the ones who were waiting for TON launch. The telegram channel @tonboard reports that TON public test net is finally launched!

The release contains:
  • Full node code
  • Testnet explorer
  • How-to instructions.

Also, Blackmoon finally launched a fully functional exchange. Trading is available. Soon we will get real Grams trading on Blackmoon :D

CryptoGoat

Hamster
Threads
Telegram officially confirmed that they are developing their own cryptocurrency and launched a competition for developers of smart contracts. This is great news! I think that soon we will see a full-fledged launch of the project.

I looking forward TON's Grams on Blackmoon exchange or on Coinbase.

cave-nick

Hamster
Threads
Hey I have just found some info about DSX:
DSX in a press release published today says it will have 150 million GRAM tokens available for sale.
DSX offers trading pairs in USD, EUR, GBP, RUB (Russian Rouble) and TRY (Turkish Lira).
The exchange charges 2.6% for bank card deposits but deposits and withdrawals to the ePayments wallet is free.

LuckyDay

Hamster
Threads
Hey I have just found some info about DSX:
DSX in a press release published today says it will have 150 million GRAM tokens available for sale.
DSX offers trading pairs in USD, EUR, GBP, RUB (Russian Rouble) and TRY (Turkish Lira).
The exchange charges 2.6% for bank card deposits but deposits and withdrawals to the ePayments wallet is free.
A no-name exchange? I wouldn't trust it.

Here's a piece of real news.

"October launch is confirmed!

Original investors received emails from the Telegram core team.
Key items:

1. Following a successful initial testing period, TON is planned to be launched in late October.
  2. Investors are provided with the TON Key Generation Software: https://generator.ton.org
  3. Investors will have to provide Telegram with the public key to receive their Grams by October 16th. This key will be confirmed using credentials provided in the Token Purchase Agreement.
  4. The entire source code of TON is available at https://github.com/ton-blockchain/ton.
  5. Investors have to select validators. Neither Telegram nor the TON Foundation will serve as validators post-launch."

Top Bottom